From her office in Indianapolis, Indiana, Olivia Napariu, Attorney at Law works closely with individuals needing help with family law, estate planning and administration, and business and civil litigation matters. For more information on Ms. Napariu’s areas of expertise, please see the practice areas overview page.
With more than twenty years of legal experience, Ms. Napariu continues to provide service that is dedicated to serving her clients, focused on adapting to their needs, and driven toward achieving the best possible results. This commitment to excellence earned her the highest possible rating of “AV” from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, indicating preeminent legal ability and the highest standard of ethics.
Ms. Napariu is committed to remaining active in the Indianapolis community. She volunteers on a pro bono basis as a Guardian Ad Litem with the non-profit organization Kids’ Voice of Indiana, and is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law Section, and the Indianapolis Bar Association. Ms. Napariu is admitted to practice in all state courts of Indiana, the U.S. District Courts of Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- D., Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, magna cum laude, 1989 Indiana Law Review, Member
- S., Indiana University, with distinction, 1984
- Indiana State Bar
- S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
Professional Law Associations & Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
Kids’ Voice of Indiana, Guardian Ad Litem, pro bono volunteer